PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
Pay per click (PPC), also identified as Cost Per Click, is basically an internet advertising form used to direct traffic to web sites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (normally a website owner) when the advertisement is being clicked. It is described just as “the sum spent to acquire an advertisement clicked”. In short, it is a procedure of getting hold of traffic and visibility in the course of paid efforts, and in such a form that the advertiser shells out money for every click or transaction that he/she gets.
Purpose and Use of SMO
In the company of search engines, advertisers usually offer on keyword phrases appropriate to their target market. PPC "display" advertisements, also recognized as "banner" ads, are made known on websites or search engine results through related content that have decided to show ads.
Pay-per-click has a benefit over cost per impression that it tells us something in relation to how efficient the advertising was. Clicks are a method to evaluate interest and attention. If the prime function of an advertisement is to generate clicks, then pay-per-click is an ideal metric.
Based in India, Rath Infotech & Web solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a full service creative agency that provides comprehensive Pay Per Click (PPC) management services that are pooled with ongoing optimization of Pay Per Click campaigns. In the course of our thorough analysis and research, we as well help you in retargeting a prospective customer all the way through multi-medium promotion and paid advertising.
We give our best to switch every click into a momentous transaction. One of the significant benefits of such a promotional effort is the guaranteed higher number of impressions that you can obtain for your web site.
Our Pay Per Click (PPC) services consist of -
- Google Adwords - Increase Website traffic, get hold of leads through Google AdWords ads (Sponsored Links segment next/above to search results page).
- Google Products Listing - Emphasize and listing your company’s products on the Google Product Listing Ads.
- Landing Pages - Innovative web pages designed especially for confining leads.
- Banner ads - Image that are based ads or Rectangular Banner ads rested on Website’s core content.
- Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook ads - Exploring a range of advert options (sponsored posts/tweets, image ads, text ads, video ads, etc.) on social networking sites.
- Media buying – To make sure where and when your ads should be displayed by means of most favourable reach and returns.
- Remarketing and Retargeting - Re-market or Re-target the users who have visited your blog/site previously, but haven’t taken any steps. Do not neglect these prospective leads!